Name Suggestions!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniLopMad

Reaction score
I've always named my pets after a sorta theme, my current theme is Disney. So I've had Yzma, Kronk (from Emperors New Grove), Pascal (Tangled) and Rhino (Bolt). Those are just a few examples 😊 I've also had a friend who named her cats what she considers elderly names.

Possibly you could choose a theme to follow for your bunnies names.

Another way to come up with a name is naming them after something you like, for example I'm a massive Sherlock fan, so I have two fish named Sherlock and Wattson. I also love Classical music so I have another pet called Beethoven.

You just need to find something that appeals to you 😄😄

(Their colouring also reminds me of snow or smoke. Possibly could do something around those words)

Thanks for all the tips and ideas :D Your pets have such cute names! I'll try and think of some names for them today and see what I can come up with :)

I agree with Lola for the girl and maybe Kobi for the boy. Kobi is what I would have named a boy rabbit.

Aw, Kobi is cute! My brother suggested a few names;
- Dawn and Dusk
- Echo for the girl
- Raine and Cyclone, Tornado, Storm or Twister.

I also thought of other names and wondered if any names to do with space would suit them. (They have bunnies with space names in their pedigrees)

I may also need a third name suggestion! I may also be keeping the little REW boy from the litter.

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438403838.229902.jpg

Any ideas?

Coal (word play on cole) for a boy or char also for a girl petunia or Penelope

THEY'RE SO CUTE 😍😍😍. And I have a 'Mythology' and 'Book/Movie' theme going on with my animals currently (I have a horse named Artemis 'Missy' and a bunny named Luna...plus one of my dogs is named Mara from my favorite book as a child, and my other dog, Maximus, is named after my favorite character from Tangled). I also really like Dawn and Dusk. I think it would be adorable 😍

Hi guys, I'm MiniLopMads friend so I just quickly tell you guys she had named the boy sonic.. And his show name is supersonic and the girl is emerald cause she is like her mother Emily!!! They are both adorable tho!

(Just thought I would tell you guys 😂)

I like finding names from characters that remind me of bunny personality. Since my rabbits are Lionheads, I named my rabbit from characters from Disney's Lion King

I like jasper for the boy! Such beautiful buns!!!!!!!!!! 😍

Latest posts

Back