This wonderful Rabbit needs a new home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ATTENTION!

A wonderful, loving rabbit is looking for a good home!

Skky Girl is a wonderful rabbit that is need of a good home! She is 4years old, and will be 5 years old on June 9, 2004! She is aDwarf/Dwarf Mix, with Dutch Markings. She has brown/grayish patches,and the rest is white. She is litter Box trained, which is a awsomequality, especially if it's your first rabbit! Skyy Girl loves to givekisses, and to snuggle. The owner is willing to include the cage, toys,and whatever food and litter that are left. She is also asking for $25to make sure that Skyy Girl is going to a wonderful home.

If you live in the Cleveland area, particularly in the Eastlake Ohioarea (which is 20 min. east of downtown cleveland), please contacteither me([email protected]),or Dawn. Her email is-[email protected]

Go here to look at pictures of Skyy Girl:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/127937378/127940391MlgNrC

If it doesnt show up, please tell me and I'll put a different link on.

my website on rabbits- http://www.freewebs.com/rabbitsandbunnies.

She's so beautiful! I also love your sitedesign. We live in Pennsylvania, but my husband actuallyworks in Cleveland, Ohio. We went to the Cleveland HealthMuseum last week (during the bad snow storm of course). Smallworld : )

Pam

Hi ILOVERABBIS856,

She's adorable and sounds like a complete Love. I really hope you find a home that's as loving as she is.

-Carolyn

Thank you very much! If you want to sign up foryour own website, if you dont have one already, just go towww.freewebs.com and you can sign upfor free, and make your own website...its all for free. If you have anyproblems or questions with designing it, you can just ask me, becuaseI've made three websites. Ttyl

**Amanda**

oh my goodness, shesadorable! i actually maybe interested. just a fewquestions...does she get along with other bunnies? why is the ownergetting rid of her? healthy? would it bepossibleforthe owner to meet me halfway? ill thinkabout it.

I'm sad to say but I cant get ahold of the owner, please if you want, try emailing her personally. :?

Latest posts

Back