Hi from KY

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovemyRosalie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Stacie. I adopted a bunny today. I haven't had one in years, my mom ran a rescue up until I was 12. So you can say I have experience with them ;)

Anywho, I adopted a little 6 week old bunny today. I've named her Rosalie. She's a mini rex - holland lop. I've seen her on Craigslist since she was born, but recently decided to adopt her. I also adopted her pretty "twin" sister, Alice. But she is more of my sisters rabbit : ) I'll talk my sis into joining.

Well, I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Almost forgot...here's a pic of her

vremgm.jpg

2u70nl2.jpg

awww I just want to pick her up and snuggle with her - too too adorable!
Welcome to RO Stacie!
p.s. your Rosalie looks so much like my Rosey (my mama bunny - but she's 1yr.old now)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :)

bunnybunbunb wrote:
Oh my, how cute???

What part of Kentucky? I am in southeast,two hours from Lexington. It is great having another Kentuckian on RO :biggrin2:

I am in Central KY.

RexyRex wrote:
Welcome to RO!! Your bunny is adorable. You wouldn't happen to be a Twilight fan, would you ;)

How could you tell? ;) LOL.

Yep. My sister and I are big Twilight fans. But I really liked the name Rosalie and Alice just fit perfect with the other bunny.

bunnybunbunb wrote:
Are you ok? The storms that hit tonight where horrible!

I'm doing good, thanks for asking.How did it go in your town? The storm was horrible :( But deffinetly not as bad as the one a couple of days ago! When we were under that Tornado Watch...eeek! But there was a lot of thunder here. Today,the thunderwas so loud it shook the house!

I was freaking out, I hate anytime they say anything about Tornadoes. There was one that touched down about 2 counties up, scarey. We are good, luckly all we got was loads of rain. Actually, it is still raining here, yuck.

We had storms here pretty bad also - knocked out our cable and tons of lightening and thunder..but today was gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back