Sophie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marleybunny

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

Just thought I would introduce my new bun, Sophie.

I rescued her from the RSPCA in Sydney, nsw(Australia) and she is a little sweetheart! I don't know her past but she has obviously been well handled because she's a very mellow little girl. I love her to pieces!

My little guy Marley is a little scared of her but they are starting to get along.

Here she is :)
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1395533362.668426.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1395533396.296548.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1395533431.352890.jpg

OH my goodness what a cute bunch. I just LOVE the photo of the both of them together. I don't know how you got her into that sweater but she sure is cute. I'm glad you got her and have her in a good home where she can get the proper love and attention that she needs!!!!

I rescued a Lop in Nov 2013 and she always looks like she is a bit grumpy like your baby in the photo with the sweater. What a great face. I can't wait to see more of her and your original baby together!!!

Congrats
Vanessa

Hahaha the sweater was a joke for Marley but he is way toooo small so I put it on her just for the photo :p
She's very mellow! Just such a chill little bun. It's nice cos Marley is a hyper little guy haha

Awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! She is a lovely bun & they make an adorable couple! Congratulations to all of you! May you all have many happy, healthy years together!

Latest posts

Back