A Rabbit Named Jimmy Carter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grimes228624

Reaction score
To start this off, my roommates and I love Jimmy Carter. We have a framed picture of him with a bowl of peanuts in front of it. So, when I brought home a seven and a half month old rabbit named Gustopher and one of my roommates said that he looked like a peanut it was all over. So Jimmy / Jimjams / Jimbo / JC / The Jims / Jimmy Naruto Satan Carter the Third has become a part of my family.
My older rabbit, a spayed doe named Hyzenthlay, and my sister's fixed buck, Carl, he believes, are his best friends. Jimmy isn't neutered yet so he thinks everyone wants to be his close "friend". He's only briefly met my sister's other rabbit, an un-neutered buck named Charlie, but as the father of over fourty rabbits, I don't think Jimmy should try to dominate him. Plus Jimmy is a tiny little lionhead and Hy and Charlie are both 12+ pound New Zealand Whites.
Someday soon, I will get him neutered and slowly introduce him to Hy without a barrier in between. Someday.
So, say hello to this little terror! He's lucky he's so cute because he can be a real problem child!
(The picture is from May 4th, his first day to his forever home. May the Fourth be with you.)

18222417_1874908919193275_6112849849164951801_n.jpeg

He is watching us. Nice looking rabbit.

Latest posts

Back