Bunny alert!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holland lop doe's name!

• Rosie

• Katline

• Athena

• Snickers

Results are only viewable after voting.

rabbitgirl54

Reaction score
i am hoping my parents will be getting me a holland lop doe soon! so i need some name help because i am stuck! i will add a poll but the names are

1. rosie
2. katline
3. athena
or snickers
please help me by voting! :confused::pleaseplease:

My best advice is wait til you get her then see which one of the names you like fits her and her personality.

That's how I come up with my pets names.
I have had foster pets that had names I just liked that fit them like Eli and Cassie, Or I go with a certain meaning. Like my AJ came to me and brought me a lot of happiness so his name stands for Absolute Joy. But can also stand for Absolute Jerk when he's being a brat. My dog came with the name Buddy but I nicknamed him Beau, for beautiful. Because of his personality and cause he is my buddy but I hat that actual name.

If I go for a theme I look for a name that has a certain meaning related to something with the animal. Example, I had fire bellJed roads so I looked for names that had to do with fire or related to fire.

So names can be tricky but wait for your bunny to come before deciding on a name

Latest posts

Back