Hi!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belle

Reaction score
Hi, All, My name is Belle, and I just got my very first English Angora Bunny, Mr. Champagne Bubbles. I picked him up 17May when he turned 8 weeks old. He is adjusting well to his new home and I'm learning so much about him and his breed. I would love any advice anyone has to offer, as this is my first bunny and I want to be sure he gets the very best care! I am currently working on litter box training him. I love him so much and am so excited to be a bunny owner :) I look forward to chatting with you all about your bunnies and your experience in owning a bunny :)

The House Rabbit Society has GREAT information for first time (and veteran) bunny owners. If you have any specific questions, the members here are very good at helping out! Welcome!

Hello!! and welcome!
yes, i agree with RavenousDragon, Rabbit.org (house rabbit society) is a great place for information.
but, of course feel free to ask any question you might have, here! :)

Welcome! I love the angoras, they are so soft and so pretty with their long fur. Just be ready for a lot of brushing and combing, but they are worth the extra care.

He is the softest little thing ever. I brush him daily. He hates his belly brushed but will let me brush his back all day! I can't believe how much he's grown in the week and a half that I've had him. He's so much fun! I love him :) and i agree, totally worth the extra care :)

Latest posts

Back