Doe actin very scared

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grimes228624

Reaction score
So I used to let Hy run around my living room and she'd have a great time, binkying, rolling on her back, napping. But now, she immediately running to hide behind things. Today, I let her out and she was ok for a bit before going under a box that all our rabbits use for to play with. But she went under it and peed and just sat in it, eyes wide, and when I approached her she tried to run away. I caught her to clean her up and then put her back in her hutch. My other rabbit, Jimmy, has no problems and my sister's rabbit, Carl, is fine as well.
The day she first started acting like this, nothing was out of the ordinary. She was running around fine and then she tore across the carpet and hid behind a chair. I got her out with my sister's help and set her back on the carpet and again she ran away and hid in a bookcase.
There are no loud noises or anything different. She's lived in this house since September 2016 and had no problems until about a week ago. In her hutch and my room, she is pretty ok.
She's never been a scared rabbit, she's the type to get in your face and tell you what she wants. This isn't like her.

Does anyone have any idea why she is acting like this? I've been around a lot of rabbits but have never seen one this scared.

Back