Messy Bunny Tips?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieHarleyPoppy

Reaction score
I have finally bonded all three of my rabbits and they are doing great, but...the youngest one is unbelievably messy! The older two are great about not digging in their food bowl or tipping it over and eating their hay in one place. Now that the younger bun is around, she goes NUTS!

Has anyone had any luck with setting their feeding area up a certain way to try and keep it tidier? I was so spoiled with having clean buns before!

I have 2 messy buns, they are both outside bunnies and live in a large walk in hutch that I brought. In the hutch it has a tray thingie and I have to put there hay laying on it, there food on it (in a bowl) and they have a water bottle down stairs. Laying down the hay is not my preferred option but it was getting so messy and I just couldn't stand it. Do you have something you can put to be there litter box area, food and hay area... You could put say a tray or some sort of covering that you can just lift off and put the contents on the tray in the bin that's what I'm forced to do with these two :(

Here they are on there tray :)
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1438731230.579328.jpg

Latest posts

Back