TODAY ON RO

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
[align=center]
untitled.bmp
Today on R.O.
untitled.bmp

[/align][align=left]I would like to start off today with wishing 3 Happy Birthdays! These go to:
[/align]
  • pherber 12
  • Mandolin
  • whitlesstheatergirl
Also, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the US! I hope you have a wonderful day, and don't eat TOO much ;).

We also have a few bunny's that could use our special vibes:
  • BunBun NZminilops (Michelle's) bunny boy was acting funny yesterday, and now we are thinking it is a nasty ear infection. Send some healing vibes his way!
[align=center] Read BunBun's story here!

[/align][align=left]
  • Louis (Bambi Sunshine) is getting his now re-scheduled tear duct flush today. We wish you all the luck!
[align=center] Read Louis' story here![/align][/align]

[align=left]
  • Qingqing (ChinaBun) has had mysterious sores on his hindquearters for awhile now. Send healing and detective vibes to him and his vet, so they can figure out exactly the problem!
[align=center] Read Qingqing's story here!

[/align][align=left][/align]
  • Were also wishing Pippi (Cheryl) lots of healing vibes. We hope our special man gets better soon!
[align=center] Read Pippi's story here!

[/align][align=left]Now, lets all join me in wishing a big 'ol congrats to two people:
[/align]
  • Maherwoman (Rosie) on reaching her 8,000 post mark! Way to go girl! Your so great, and were so lucky to have you around. It wouldn't be the same here without you :hug:!
  • And LadyBug on getting her new special baby! Welcome to bunnyhood :hug2:!

[align=center]:happyrabbit:
[/align][/align]

[align=left]
[/align]

Congrats, happy birthday and of course HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I've been thinking of Pippi so much. I know he's been "off" a lot lately. I hope they can find a way to help him.

I'm still curious on Qingqing. I think there is a question now about bots maybe? or something like that. I hope the answer comes soon! What a pretty girl she is!

BunBun and Louis please get well soon!!!

Happy birthday pherber 12, Madolin, and whitlesstheatergirl!

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Sending healing vibes and prayers to all the buns that need it! :pray:

Congrats on 8,000 maherwoman! :hug:

And congrats LadyBug on the new bun! :pinkelepht:

Thanks again Silvie!

Latest posts

Back