Finn--Rest in Peace my little man.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 months already. Sure do miss how you'd come charging out from behind the door in hopes of a treat or veggies. We miss you a lot my little man and not a day goes by that you're not in our thoughts. Way too soon, but that's just how it is sometimes. "I don't like it, but I guess things happen that way"--J Cash.

I haven't been around much and missed this.

I'm so sorry you lost your little guy.

Binky free, Finn!!

P.S. Thank you for your post on Rosie's thread.

Well, it's been a whole year since our little boy Finn passed to the bridge. I sure do miss him. He was always happy to see me, especially if I had treats or veggies. Such a sweet little boy. It really sucks not seeing you anymore little man. You rest well and we'll be together soon enough.

Two years on the 10th. This is a very hard one for me--I love all our rescues, but, Finn was just a special little guy, so friendly and always so happy to see me. Miss you a lot my little man.

Three years tomorrow since you passed my sweet little man. It was such a shock as you weren't very old at all and you were always such a happy, sweet little guy. Still miss you a lot and wish you were still here. Binky free my little man, we miss you.:bigtears:

Latest posts

Back