ok, I think the coast is clear......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jems

Reaction score
In the old version of the cage we had a sheet ofplexi glass on the top for a cover to keep the buns in. Pappylearned how to move it out of his way andescape.......
pappy3.jpg

It's ok this way.......

pappy2.jpg

Nothing over here......

pappy.jpg

Ok....I'm outa here.....

That reminds me a lot of Stephie. I hate when Itry to feed her in the mornings and she escapes. I really hate havingto chase her around to put her back in her cage and I'm trying to getready to go to work. Fortunately, Bella is too short to escape from thetop of her cage.:?

Carolyn wrote:
What a babe!
lol. I don't think that is quite what I was calling him whenI had to get out of bed and put him back in 4 or 5 times in onenight......

Jems wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
What a babe!
lol. I don't think that is quite what I was calling him whenI had to get out of bed and put him back in 4 or 5 times in onenight......

Was it more like you little stinker i am going to get you. haha Smart bunny.

Cristy

Getting closeer but by 3 am and the third tripthrough the house to try to catch him without waking everyone up Idon't think stinker covers it either....LOL

I am sorry some humour to this:pmy I havesimiliar problems too. When I do put my little bun in the cage he actsout by banging hard on the water bottle all night long, never ending,but if I let him out he jumps all over the bed, on my head and sniffsin my ear:shock:needless to say my day begins at 6:00 AM in themorning:X I feel for you

Pappy was trying to escape to come live withme! :DI love his tummy! I am a sucker forbunnies standing up like that! Bo gets away with murder ifhe's showing his tummy!

Bo doesn't make a lot of noise at night. He's good aboutsleeping when we do. I'm thankful for that. He doesget up some and when he needs something, he will toss his tinkleballs over and over until I come see what it is he wants......

He also likes to wake me up using his wood and bell hanger.... jingle jingle It's time for brekfuss mommy!

Abby bangs on the water bottle when she'sdrinking, and when she deems it time for me to get up, she lets meknow. She's taught Valuran how to bang on the door to get Mommy out ofbed. Thankfully, they don't do this too early and I'm an early riseranyway. But shame on me if I don't immiedately let them out of the cagefirst thing, never mind if I want to make coffee. They can see me fromtheir cage as I go into the kitchen and raise a holy racket until Iopen the door.

LOL! Just this morning I got up and *gasp*showered before giving Bo his breakfast!!! :shock: Youshould have seen the looks I got until I made my way to the kitchen forhim!

How dare you! Dont you know we need to lay outthe redcarpet and feed them in gold goblets whilst breakingout backs bending over for them?

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Pappy was trying to escape to come live with me!:DI love his tummy! I am a sucker for bunniesstanding up like that! Bo gets away with murder if he'sshowing his tummy!

Bo doesn't make a lot of noise at night. He's good aboutsleeping when we do. I'm thankful for that. He doesget up some and when he needs something, he will toss his tinkleballs over and over until I come see what it is he wants......

He also likes to wake me up using his wood and bell hanger.... jingle jingle It's time for brekfuss mommy!

Ummmmmm NOOO!!!

He only did it once in a while but he would escape and run through thehouse getting the dogs to chase him. We recently had to'rebuild' the cage to make it two cages because he was starting to pickon Bugs. Now he has a cover and can't escape. Ihave to order more cubes so I can make the new cages bigger forthem.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Pappy was trying to escape to come live with me! :D I love histummy! I am a sucker for bunnies standing up like that! Bo gets awaywith murder if he's showing his tummy!

Bo doesn't make a lot of noise at night. He's good about sleeping whenwe do. I'm thankful for that. He does get up some and when heneeds something, he will toss his tinkle balls over and overuntil I come see what it is he wants......

Bo you have this cuty trained well:dude:

Shadow tries to escape when I leave the room andhe pulls the gate open with his teeth, but when he see's me pass by hisroom my little guy runs back into his room. I am still a little fearfulabout my cat Sam who is a outdoor preditor. The other night I waswatching television in Shadows room, and Shadow was lying beside megiving kisses, and all of the sudden I see Sam my preditor cat comingout from under the bed ever so sneaky, slinky towards the door that isguarded by a gate! Whew, Shadow my buns jumped a mile high and Isqueeled. Funny enough Shadow my bun scares our hampster Rocky, andtimes Shadow has no fear of Sam the cat. I am exhausted at the end ofthe evening, working full time, two children, cat, bunny andhampster...everyone needs their quality time, just wish they would allget along together:?

blueyes65 wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Pappy was trying to escape to come live with me! :D I love histummy! I am a sucker for bunnies standing up like that! Bo gets awaywith murder if he's showing his tummy!

Bo doesn't make a lot of noise at night. He's good about sleeping whenwe do. I'm thankful for that. He does get up some and when heneeds something, he will toss his tinkle balls over and overuntil I come see what it is he wants......

Bo you have this cuty trained well:dude:
Correction there...... he has ME trained well LOL!

I was sleeping late one morning and he was VERY unhappy aboutit. He slung his food dish over and over until hubby told meLOL!

Latest posts

Back