Confused about rabbit colors/genetics...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eyssa

Reaction score
Is there a site that has rabbit colors/genetics with vivid descriptions and pictures... anywhere at all? I'm getting mixed information as far as my bunnies' colors go, not that it's necessary to know what my rabbits' coloring is... but I'm just curious.

You see, I thought I had a pretty good idea of what colors my rabbits were. But now the only one that I know for sure is Rubix, one of my new babies from an oops litter, who is an REW. The other babies in the litter have me completely perplexed, but of course their colors will have to be given some time to develop --but even my adult rabbits (like Sugar, my Angora, who has a white body but grey points and a light underside to his tail... and Spice, a Lionhead, who I thought was a sable point but who now looks more like opal than anything else... and the others who I have no clue what they are). Anyway, I'm just totally baffled.

So if anyone has any sites or anything, that'd be great! (I'll try to stick up pics of my babies to see if you know what they are. :D)

Thanks!

We can venture some guesses if you post photos. Be sure to show belly color and undercolor of fur/wool as well as body and face shots.

Pam

Latest posts

Back