floppy ear baby bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyboys

Reaction score
Hi we just took in two bunnies, dont even knowwhat kind, well in three days the two turned into 6 bunnies, mom hadfour bunnies, we separeted the cages and built a box for momandbunnies....how old do babysneed to be beforethey are touched our picked up, where can I find info onbunnies......just general info..thanks

BunnyBoys,

Oh my, what a surprise! You shouldcheckhttp://www.rabbit.orgTheHouseRabbit Society hastons of great info aboutrabbits.They have a page of recomended rabbit vets around thecountry. The House Rabbit Handbook is also really helpful and worthpicking up. (yes i'm a bunny nerd :p) Once you take the bunsto see a vet you'll have a better idea of what care is necessary. Arabbit savvy vet will encourage you to have the lot spayed and neuteredwhen they're all of age.

I'm sure they're adorable. Plenty of lovin' for mom and dad is probably in order :D

Another issue to keep in mind is that the doe willmate again *immediately* after kindling (giving birth). Beaware that you *may* be expecting more little ones 31 days after birthof the other four.

Pam

Latest posts

Back