New Bunny Owners

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thesmiths47

Reaction score
Hi everybody

we are from West Yorkshire in the UK

We have two dwarf lops both female about 6 weeks old bought from a breader at the weekend.

one is brown/grey named waffles and the other white /grey named treacle

will post pictures when I get some

Have booked a visit to the vets next week to get them checked out

other then that very happy bunny's in there nice new hutch outside.Made it myself very big two level thing with a ladder between thefloors,will let them use it when they are a little older

thanks for the advice from the people that answerd my questions much appreciated

Dave

Hi Dave! Welcome to Rabbits Only!

Can't wait to see pics of your new babies!

Make sure the vet checks the sexes of your two. It's easy tomake a mistake with that. It happens all the time, even withexperienced breeders.

If they happen to be opposite sexes, you'll need to separate them until one, or both are spayed/neutered.

You wouldn't want any accidental pregnancies, especially at their young age.

Hello, welcome to Rabbits Only:wave:

I look forward to seeing pictures of your new bunnies.

When they are old enough, you should have them spayed by an experiencedrabbit vet, it will help prevent any fighting (which is a possibility)and will prevent them from getting uterine cancer which is so so commonin females when they get older. They can be spayed at around 5-6 months.

Enjoy the forum!

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5, Pebble:anotherbun and Maddie:bunny16

Welcome to the forum Dave! I love the girls names! So cute!Can't wait to hear more about them and yourself :).

Feel free to ask any questions you like, everyone here is more thanwilling to help :D. Feel free to also start a blog if you wish.

:welcome1

Hi! Welcome to Dave, Waffles, and Treacle!!

I can't wait to see pictures of your bunnies!

Hugs!

Rosie and the Girls :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back