Bonded Foursome

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniorcats

Reaction score
Does anyone have a bonded foursome? Idid a search under bonding and can't find any specific posts related tothis. I also read about Miriam's bunnies under one of the'stickied' entries. I'm just curious if any member has a4-some.

I am working on bonding my 2 couples right now. The one Ithought would give me the most trouble, Melody the feisty big lop, hasbeen a push over. Melody and Wilbur are a couple and Dubyaand Frodo are a couple. Are all adults and spayed andneutered. We are having lots of grooming amoung the4.

The biggest problem is Wilbur, the mini-rex. He snatches furout of Dubya's backside. They don't fight and for the mostpart Dubya is ignoring Wilbur. We have only been working onthe foursome for 3 weeks, mainly on the weekend. It's stilltoo soon to leave all 4 alone together. They are currentlysharing a room with a fence down the middle.

Does anyone have good foursome stories or suggestions? Thanks!

Seniorcats

I really wish I could help you. I have 3 bonded girls. UnfortunatelyLop & Poppy have issues with Big Mama. Lop has done every sincethey were babies.

The only thing I could suggest, is to carry on the way yourdoing. From what I remember with the girls, its take alot ofpatience.

No advice, just wanted to tell you one of or Bunnies (we have 3) is also named Wilbur. He's a real cutie/rascal.

Soooska

Latest posts

Back