Rabbits eating plants

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flopsysmom

Reaction score
Hello All- I have 9 rabbits and wouldlike to know if there is a way to discern what plants they can eat frommy garden. Right now I give them a treat when I am pruning myblackberry vines. And, they have decided to eat my StarJasmine. I have some plants called Silver Lace that havesilver leaves and purple flowers, and I have Potato Vine that I amconstantly cutting back, but I have no idea if they can eat theseplants with no harm to them. Is there a book or somethingthat would list what things they can or cannot eat?

Thanks

potatoe vineis toxic as isthe leaves , silverleaf I have no clue ,whats it botanical name ?? Starjasmine toxic alsothe onlything not toxic that you have mentioned isthe Rassberry leaves a nd branches . bevery carefull and look up plants before you feedthem out .

Wow--that's interesting about the StarJasmine. The bunnies were eating the leaves and blossoms thatthey found and didn't seem to have a bad reaction so I assumed thatthey could eat them. I have given them small amounts ofcuttings to munch on for the past year and they have not had anyproblems that I am aware of. What does it do tothem? I was pretty sure that the Potato Vine might not begood for them. Thanks for your advice.

Sharon

Latest posts

Back