Lilly

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becc_boland

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As you would all know, Lilly is pregnant well i think she is, she isdue this week and still hasnt had them. SHe was due Monday.

She doesnt really look pregnant anymore, sure she looks "fat" but hernest has been flattened a bit. I have checked everywhere and there areno kits anywhere.

Any ideas?

She's still pulling out her fur though

Becc

She probably is having a false pregnancy or sheis thinking that she is pregnant. Sometimes some have a misscarriage.Like loose the babies.

How long has she been pregnant? The babies usually come out on the 30thor 31st day of their moms pregnancy. She might have them late.

CLeo

are you positive ofthe exact date you bred her ? Is sheacting like her breathing is labloured? , Showing any signsof discomfort or distress ? If she hasnthad them by tonight I wouldsuggest a flase pregnancy . Ifyour positive she took please take hertothe vet to be sure there isnt astuck kit .

Is you Lilly a Californian? I'm not sure.. justguessing from your avatar. My Californians tend to go late (about day34-35) and they don't make their nest until right before they kindle. Imean, they may pull a little out before but then later it's like BAM!Fur bed. I would just keep waiting and if she didn't have them untilbefore Sunday, she probably isn't pregnant. That's just from my ownexperience.

Kat

Latest posts

Back