I am making a bunny baby scrapbook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
I am making a scrapbook for the babies.. from birth to when they leave home (sigh)

I am giving the new owner a copy of it and a copy of the bunny cheat sheets.

Does anyone know of a good site for bunny clipart (free)?

Also would it be too presumptious of me to make the new owner sign apaper stating all their info and a promise to have the bunny fixed?

Susan

irishmist wrote:
I am making a scrapbook for the babies.. from birth to whenthey leave home (sigh)

I am giving the new owner a copy of it and a copy of the bunny cheat sheets.

Does anyone know of a good site for bunny clipart (free)?

Also would it be too presumptious of me to make the new owner sign apaper stating all their info and a promise to have the bunny fixed?

Susan

I would definitely want their info and a promise to have the bunnyneutered. I hope you're charging for those sweeties!

I would do something like this - let's say you're going to charge$20....I'd charge $45 and have $25 be refundable once they send you astatement from the vet saying the bunny has been neutered.

Just don't forget where you stash the deposit while you wait a few months!

Peg

What a great idea. I'm sure any owner would love to have a scrapbook of when their rabbits were babies. I sure would!

And the spay/neuter contract is a great idea. That way you can beconfident that they are going to good homes. I like Peg's idea aboutthe deposit system.

What a fantastic idea !!!

I did have loads of clipart on my site, but not there at the moment,however. I have a google search for rabbit clipart in the linkssection, if it helps

edit Give me an hour or so and I will upload a selction for you

That's a fantastic idea! Be sure topost pictures of it when you're finished. I don't know of anygood bunny clipart, though.

YEAH!!! Scrapbooking!:) If you can spend some cash, try a scrapbooking or memorybook store. They have great papers. I JUST boughtsome cute bunny paper. Some with rabbits on thepaper. Some rabbit faces. I got some papers withDutch buns, lops and palaminos on them. GREAT paper and Ifound some photo stickers too. (Stickers that are fancy andlook like actual photos!) :p

I took a bunch of pictures I found of angelswith bunnies and covered a composition book with them (along withpictures of my daughter) for her to take to Kindergarten this year asher writer's sourcebook. :) Here are the pictures I used:

Angel_Baby_Laughing_while_Holding_B.jpg

angel_w_bunny.jpg

Bunnies.gif

An_Angel_s_Care_by_Dona_Gelsinger.jpg

An_Angel_s_Spirit_by_Dona_Gelsinger.jpg

angel8baby.jpg

Angel_Baby_and_Bunny_Looking_at_Rai.jpg

Angel_Baby_Bunny_Praying.jpg

Angel_Baby_Hugging_Bunny.jpg

Baby_Angel_Blowing_Horn_Bunny_Chick.gif

Curly_Haired_Angel_with_Baby_Bunny.jpg

She's my lil angel (well...when she's not tired and whiny anyway ;) ) hehe

that is a fantabulus idea. I will not sell mybuns to be bred unless they are from the forums now that there are alotof things happening. I thought about a contract. I love the idea with arefund of so much if you got proof from the vet or written statementfrom the vet that their bun(s) got spayed or neutered.

THats a great idea! Ill have to do bunnyscrapbooks for my buns. I wish i would have done it for my first bunthat passed..i barely even had any pictures of her.

Latest posts

Back