name and weight

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iwuvbunbuns72

Reaction score
Finally got to weighing her last night and my scale says shes 8pounds. seems a little off, but it could be right.

And her name is now Chloe, picked out by my boyfriend. Heres another picture i took last night after i weighed her.

flemmmmygiiiirlie.png

Laura wrote:
I love the name!

Chloe and 'Wollo, sittin' in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g....

:D

Laura
:nonono:Woman you are going to get this boy all riledup. She is too far away right now and I don't need a Hunk of Burnin'Bunny Love on my leg. It is not easy pulling a 19 pound love struck offyou leg.:shock:

Chloe is a beautiful name. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
Laura wrote:
I love the name!

Laura
:nonono:Woman you are going to get this boy all riledup. She is too far away right now and I don't need a Hunk of Burnin'Bunny Love on my leg. It is not easy pulling a 19 pound love struck offyou leg.:shock:

Chloe is a beautiful name. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Tina
:rofl:

dajeti2 wrote:
Laura wrote:
I love the name!

Laura
I keep telling you to let him have a "play date" and you're just notlistening! Apollo's telling you in his own special way.

Laura

Laura wrote:

I keep telling you to let him have a "play date" and you're just notlistening! Apollo's telling you in his own special way.

Laura
He doesn't have anyone anywhere around here that's ummm bigenough to play with. He is just going to have to wait for hisgirlfriend.

I love my baby boy just not that way. When he is feeling lovinglet me tell you he is not easily detered. By the time I get him off myleg I am worn out, forget those dishes.

Of course Dale justsits there laughing his butt off and doesn't offer to help.:X

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
Laura wrote:

Laura
He doesn't have anyone anywhere around here that's ummm bigenough to play with. He is just going to have to wait for hisgirlfriend.

I love my baby boy just not that way. When he is feeling lovinglet me tell you he is not easily detered. By the time I get him off myleg I am worn out, forget those dishes.

Of course Dale justsits there laughing his butt off and doesn't offer to help.:X

Tina
Its Dale's payback for letting all those buns in the house :p

I love the name Chloe!
Chloe was my first bunnys name, she was gorgeous too.

And your bunny looks like a Chloe!
8 bouncy pounds woohoo!
So did you do the scale thing with you and her on and then her off??

ariel wrote:

I love the name Chloe!
Chloe was my first bunnys name, she was gorgeous too.

And your bunny looks like a Chloe!
8 bouncy pounds woohoo!
So did you do the scale thing with you and her on and then her off??

Yeah, it was pretty easy. the hardest part was getting her back in thecarrier..she just hates it in there but until i get her a leash thatsthe only way i can transport her. I was thinking about buying one ofthose doggy seats for the car..but shes already bigger then my shihtzuso i dont think she would fit in the small dog one lol.

I would love to have a wollo baby!!

Back