Help my bunny's are fighting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissPepper

Reaction score
Today i got a scare, it was all quiet. All of a sudden my bunny sisters Furby and Snickers started to fight. They have had their moments, and i know that bunny sisters do that. But this time it wasn't just Snickers chasing after Furby. She can be quite dominant. This time was a shock for me. They were so agressive. I had to take control of the situation. I gave them time out.
Anny proud owners with the same experience? Furby was quite beaten up, and growling a bit. No wounds, that's good.

you are mostly likely going to need to keep them separate. You don't need a repeat of that with potential death do you?

you are mostly likely going to need to keep them separate. You don't need a repeat of that with potential death do you?

They are seperate, but they were in a play area and usually this is fine. They sometimes even cuddle and fall asleep in that area. They have places to hide there and feel more secure. Do you advise also seperate play time?

How old are they and are they spayed?

Next may they are three years old. Snickers had her operation, because she was pulling out hair and making a nest (false pregnancy). After that she felt so much better. I never saw her preparing for children again. That was when she was a year old.

Furby did not have an operation like that.

Rabbits can kill each other. No one knows why but sometimes bonded bunnies have a change in heart and start to become aggressive to one another. It's probably hormonal which is why you should get the other one spayed. Keep them separated. Spay the other. Give her a few weeks to recover. Then start the bonding process over.

Latest posts

Back