Change of behaviour

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivythelionhead

Reaction score
Hi I'm Erin and I have a mini Rex named Iris who's almost 1 year old anyway at night she lives in an xpen but during the day she has free roam of everywhere around the house upstairs and downstairs and she did have access to my room but I blocked it off because she decided to destroy some of my books in my room anyway usually she will run upstairs and downstairs and spend equal time between both I have a huge spiral staircase which she loves to run up and down but today she has only been sitting upstairs just right above the staircase and I'm just wondering if this because I've blocked off my room or is she not felling well, I mean she's eating normal, drinking and she's just her friendly self but this would be unusual behaviour for her??? Any insight would be helpful.

Sometimes rabbits unusual behavior can be a sign of something wrong, and other times it's just a sign that they are weirdos. My rabbit had unusual behavior as well recently and my antennas went up right away. In my rabbits case, she was fine. Sometimes they're just moody weirdos. As long as your bunny is eating, drinking and pooping fine I wouldn't worry. :)

Latest posts

Back