Can anyone recommend a subscription box

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Zooplus (considering you're in the UK ^^), there is a box by Bunny called Minimobil :

http://www.zooplus.fr/shop/rongeurs/nourriture_rongeurs/nourriture_lapin_rongeurs/nourriture_lapin_bunny_rongeurs/405245

I don't know if the English version of the site has it (but you can always order on the French website... I generally buy things on the German website myself, because dog food is strangely enough a lot cheaper on it). Maybe you can find it on another website if they don't.
Bunny is a good brand. I didn't examine it closely, but the composition seemed pretty clean to me, it has good reviews and the price is reasonnable.

Thank you for the link Aki, I messaged the lady from spoilt bunny, so far they seem to be friendly and there is more of a variety and content with each box.
Iv bought 1 box today so when it arrives I will let you know what they are like :)

You're welcome! ^^
I looked at the spoilt bunny thing and it seems very good. I'm pretty jealous. In France, we have cat and dog boxes like that, but nothing for bunnies. Truth be told, we're quite behind compared to the UK when it comes to rabbit care - their rise to the status of real pets is pretty recent, so the care and products on offer improved a lot during the last 10 years but we're still no there yet ^^.

Hi all just wanted to give you all an update of the box I bought from spoilt bunny. It had arrived today after ordering it on Tuesday evening. The customer service provided was brilliant and I was very happy with the communication with the lady at spoilt bunny.
To be honest when I opened the box I got much more than I thought would, I love the fact they put a little xmas stocking inside for my wee Benny lol, there was also a little rabbit diary for 2017 for me :)
The box was full treats and goodies and little toys for Benny to play with. My expectations have been met with much more and I will definitely be subscribing after the new year.
As a happy customer I highly recommend them :)
In case anyone is interested here is the link http://www.spoiltbunny.co.uk

Also here are some picci's of my Benny's xmas box

f7cd29085d1829b92485ff9d99d69b7a.jpg
5b2601250f4eb954343e492e64cdf551.jpg
cafaba591275e18380b15389fc736ccd.jpg

Looks nice. I have the yellow treat dispenser ball and my rabbits really like it!

Back