New here located in iowa any one else? :) love our rabbits!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taylorwow225

Reaction score
We love our rabbits been living them 4+ years :))) any one how love their cuteness and love videos and pictures of BUNNIES feel free to check us out of Facebook! View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1470028599.915654.jpgWe have daily updates of our herd! Blue eyes is our LOVE but all shades, color and sizes are lived here!!!!! We own and raise mini lops and netherland dwarfs. We foster and bunny sit also! We are in iowa. Please check us out and like our Facebook page and share the LOVE!!!!!!! https://www.facebook.com/PiquardsRabbitry/
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1470028456.683542.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1470028478.333420.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1470028500.483305.jpg

Not quite Iowa...but cross the Mississippi River, then a hop [ ;) ], skip, & a jump- and there I am in Chicagoland!

It may sound really far away- but trust me, the distance is less like, 'a day of travel,' away; and more like, 'a very long commute,' away, in terms of driving distance. Now, the distance between Chicago, and the ol' family farm in Le Mars, Iowa- that's a long way!

Plus, since I am not technically located in the City of Chicago- but rather, I am located literally a few hundred feet from the northern Chicago city limit- I have the convenience of creating a new, strategic, flexible, route to wherever I go. By weaving through local neighborhood roads- specifically to allow ease of access to interstate highways, while actively avoiding commuter- & everyday city-traffic- I can skip a lot of LA-style road backup.

...Not that I have a reason to actually travel to Iowa just to talk about bunnies Lol...I just mean to illustrate that we actually aren't ALL that far apart, despite being in different states.

:)

Latest posts

Back