Hello from the UK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saffy

Reaction score
9 Ladies Stone Circle - Derbyshire, , United King
I just wanted to say HI ... despite being a member of Rabbits Online since 2007, I have been absent from posting due to health issues.

Anyway, I'm back and wanted to say hello and let you know who (rabbits wise) is in my life at the moment.

Since having my first rabbit - a Netherland Dwarf called Felix, who sadly died before his first birthday, I can't think of my life without one now. In fact, it's got to the point where my husband and I say "No more rabbits" but then look at the two we have now and think ... but what would so and so do, if the other died>

I have two super little Netherland Dwarf bunnies, Luna, who had a particularly nasty bout of E.C. At one time, but who made a fantastic recovery; mainly thanks to our daughter who nursed Luna 24/7 in her bedroom, ensuring she drank and ate and kept excercising her back legs to keep her mobile so that when she eventually stood up, she still had strength in them. (I probably will cover this in a post at some point and hope it gives some tips to others)

I also have a skallywag called Rufus - yet another Netherland Dwarf, who was brought home to replace Luna's love Benji, who we sadly had to have put to sleep at the age of 9. He's extremely cheeky and has a not so endearing way of greeting everyone he meets with a grunt!

Sadly I am now registered disabled and I need help cleaning the rabbits, but have found an ingenious way of reducing a total clean by using large 3 inch deep containers that can be cleaned individually, making it easier for us all.

It's been so long since I've been on here and I look forward to catching up on posts and seeing who is around that remembers me.

S7TNd7

Here is Rufus ... showing he is far more than a Netherland Dwarf ... See me Roarrrrrr ...

The photo below is of Luna and Ben - one of my favourites as it is almost as though she is whispering in his ear "I love you" - which we all did, very much.

N7pLPc

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1733.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome back. Life does have challenges for us all. We are both not as well as we'd like, so no more traveling or rescuing. We have one that will be 17 next month, one is 11, and our 2 newest are both 3. I have had to learn to do most normal things one handed, but I'm still here.

Latest posts

Back