Ohio

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i live 2hr south of Columbus 1hr away from Cincinnati, in Lebanon, anyone with a male Chestnut rex to stud out? my little lady needs a man. :bunnyheart

I live in Hollansburg, OH. which is pretty much farm land! I am on the Indiana line, 1 hour from Dayton and 2 from cinci!

I am married to my lovely husband and have two 4 year olds and a baby on the way! We adore our Dutch bun bun, Bugs. He is very happy, very mild tempered, and he even enjoys my crazy kids. Lol.
He is absolutely the most lovely bun we could have asked for. A tad spoiled...but he's my baby.

Hello all!

I'm located about 20 minutes west of Cleveland. I'm looking for a reasonably priced vet to spay my bun. I absolutely love the vet I currently use, but he wants $294 with an additional $97 if I opt for bloodwork.

I'd be willing to travel a bit for a knowledgable, reasonably priced vet. I don't mind spending a bit of money and if I don't find a vet I trust then I will go ahead and just pay it, but the number just seemed a bit high to me. Any recommendations are welcome!

Latest posts

Back