Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well apparently I'm bumping up this thread.

But yeah, hi, I'm in Michigan too. Grand Rapids. :)

Hi from Muskegon. :) I love GR, I go there every week to game...and one of the girls in my group got her first rabbit this week! I'm spreading the addiction!

Hi all I am in Michigan and looking for BEW mini rex does. My daughter would like to start a breeding program. Please let me know if you know someone who might have some and thank you. We are in the Thumb :D

Hi from Holland, Michigan :)
I have 1 pet rabbit named benny, and two breeding rabbits... barlow and byron. We are actually hoping to move sometime this year into the country, so I will be able to have a heated building behind our house for my bunnies. I am so excited!

I just started my rabbitry and I also just made this website... so it's not all the way up to date but it's www.willowrabbitry.wordpress.com If you are interested in buying a brood/show quality holland lop. They will be ready in fall :)

I also am fostering two rabbits at the moment and looking for their new homes! If you are interested in adopting them or if you want to see their journey, check out my other thread 'Bianca the Rescue Bunny'!

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could recommend vets in the Lansing area who will spay rabbits for an affordable price. I have two female rabbits (3 yrs and 2 yrs) and I learned recently that they should be spayed. I'm also a college student with little income, so if anyone could recommend a place that spays for less than $200, that would be especially awesome. I'm also willing to travel a ways to a clinic, but would prefer close by.

Thanks!
Ginger

My rabbits are outside in their hutch and we have put boards up and laid down blankets and wood chips in the hutch to keep the rabbits warm, but a constant issue is their water is freezing. We have tried warm water and switched from bottles to bowls, but the water freezes within an hour outside. Any suggestions?

My rabbits are outside in their hutch and we have put boards up and laid down blankets and wood chips in the hutch to keep the rabbits warm, but a constant issue is their water is freezing. We have tried warm water and switched from bottles to bowls, but the water freezes within an hour outside. Any suggestions?

Here's an idea: http://www.wag.com/Cat/p/allied-stainless-steel-heated-pet-bowl-with-hutch-mount-189443 You could search around the internet for the best price if you think it would work for your rabbits.

How are your rabbits doing did they make it through the winter? Did you fix the freezing water problem and if you did what did you do? Don't keep us hanging.

UGH.........PLEASE find an area to get bunnies IN out from MI freezing cold winters.
Last winter was the worst winter in many yrs and to leave ANY animal outside should have never happened.
PLz say your not doing that again.PLEASE say the bunnies made it without painful frost bite etc.

UGH.........PLEASE find an area to get bunnies IN out from MI freezing cold winters.
Last winter was the worst winter in many yrs and to leave ANY animal outside should have never happened.
PLz say your not doing that again.PLEASE say the bunnies made it without painful frost bite etc.

This thread is pretty old. Try messaging them instead...

Not too many people still talking here. I am very glad there are some still alive here though. :)

Latest posts

Back