United Kingdon

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, I'll see if I can get some better pics up. Lola's not camera shy at all, but Pip really was scared of absolutely everything at first. These days if you try to get a picture of him all you get is a close up of his nosey nose!

Daz

Hi everyone i live in southport does anyone know which food to feed science selective oxbow bunny basics t or burgess excel I have 17 rescue rabbits so need a pellet which will suite all also which veg do not cause bloat they also get unlimited hay appreciate any replies

Hi to sunny southport, I have just moved my buns from burgess onto the supreme science selective, they seem to like it and its high in fibre if no issues arise I am going to stick on it, they were on burgess for years with no problems either I just thought they may fancy a change

Still not sure how to use this site properly how to start a new thread or how to answere people in person so please dont think im ignorant thankyou all for the advice on feeding of oxbow t and for the advice on introducing veg slowly I have ordered oxbow t of pet supermarket and I will now introduce it to my 17 rescue rabbits over the next month hopefully if its not as filling as my usual pellet they will eat more hay and therefore have less teeth problems thanks so much.

Hi,,how are you getting on with the oxbow I have never tried it

Hi its just arrived from pet supermarket on line so not tried it yet im going to start mixing it in over the next month with their science selective and see how it goes will keep you informed.

Hi

I live in stalybridge, my rabbit is an old english cross called stew, I can't work out how to upload pictures using the app :confused:

Sent from my C6603 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Hi has anyone in Britain used Chudleys nuggets if not which do you use

Hi has anyone in Britain used Chudleys nuggets if not which do you use

No what are they, I feed my sciences selective i was using burgess excell but thought I would try one with higher fibre content

Hi Bella Bunnies is Allen and page do you find Allen and page ok one of my bunnies gets soft motions a lot just trying to change her over to Oxbow t but Allen and page would be much more easier to get hold off have you not had any problems on Allen and page pellets.

Hello, just found this forum, I've got two house bunnies Larry and Bramble. We are in sheffield south yorkshire :)

382996735135150.jpg

Hey,

Meet Alfie and willy my house buns in bristol!! ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1379365779.497168.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back