Help please?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloud_the_bunny

Reaction score
So, how exactly do you get a bunny to stop doing something? Cloud has been chewing my hair a lot lately, when she does this I move away from her, but unfortunately I dozed off for a few minutes tonight cuddling with her and woke up to her gnawing on my hair and when i tried to move she didn't let go. I didn't want to hurt her or pull my hair out so I was trying to gently pull away but when I finally got loose she had a chunk of my hair in her mouth. Luckily it's in a spot that doesn't show. But how do I stop this? Here's the damage. :/

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1399084304.003768.jpg

You can try stopping her and holding her head down and saying "No".

My bunnies seem to enjoy snuggling and get close to my face, sometimes even too close. They jump straight on to it. Just recently has my rabbit Korn has been coming closer to my face, and now he is even going for my hair too. He chews on it and tries to eat it. Before it's too late, I've been saying "NO" and moving away. Or, I've been keeping my hair up when it comes down to this so he doesn't get a chance to bite any off.

I normally do move away and tell her no. This was a complete accident and i have learned my lesson about dozing off while she is next to me. Never again! Lol

Latest posts

Back