Batman

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*twiddles her thumbs while waiting* Looks at thelist of new posts she has yet to read.. Oh wait, I don't have time tostop & twiddle! this board moves so fast i gotta catch up lol!

I hope everything wentwell & that batbunny posts soon to let us know how the lil guy is doing!! :)

~pam

LOL! Cute smiley! :D

Just wanted to post what batbunny said in the other thread for Pam cause the music makes her computer freeze:?

~pam

batbunny posted: "were home!!!! and batman is doing wonderful! hissurgery went smoother than smooth-when i called @ 2, they said he wasdoing great... eating and drinking & giving kisses to all thegirls at the clinic! my little casanova! now hes laying in his cageresting. im sooo happy/relieved, etc. i was worrying all day untill myfriend was like "look, its 1pm. if anything happened, they wouldvecalled you by now & im sure hes been out of surgery for awhilenow..." once i comprehended that, i felt alot better and when i talkedto the vets, i was ecstatic. :Dand that picture & thesong-i love it! you guys are awesome!!"

that smiley is awesome!! just gave himsome nutri-cal as weve been home for an hour & he hasnt startedmunching yet. i even put one of his sugary treats in the cage but hehasnt touched it. so well see...

Pamela227, you are so thoughtful. :cool:

I've taken care of it though. I removed the sound file fromthe Batman thread and moved it to a separate thread so that Pamnock canget in and read all of the good news that's happening with Batmantoo! :)

Batbunny, I wouldn't worry about his appetite justyet. It's probably too soon. He'll start eatingwhen he's ready. :)

Bunnymommy wrote:
Pamela227, you are so thoughtful. :cool:

I've taken care of it though. I removed the sound file fromthe Batman thread and moved it to a separate thread so that Pamnock canget in and read all of the good news that's happening with Batmantoo! :)

You are so thoughtful!!!! I've been agonizing over Batman andhad forgotten which thread had the sound file.Thank you for being so sweet!

Pam

pamela227 wrote:
LOL! Cute smiley! :D

Just wanted to post what batbunny said in the other thread for Pam cause the music makes her computer freeze:?

~pam

batbunny posted: "were home!!!! and batman is doing wonderful! hissurgery went smoother than smooth-when i called @ 2, they said he wasdoing great... eating and drinking & giving kisses to all thegirls at the clinic! my little casanova! now hes laying in his cageresting. im sooo happy/relieved, etc. i was worrying all day untill myfriend was like "look, its 1pm. if anything happened, they wouldvecalled you by now & im sure hes been out of surgery for awhilenow..." once i comprehended that, i felt alot better and when i talkedto the vets, i was ecstatic. :Dand that picture & thesong-i love it! you guys are awesome!!"

Thank you Pam!!!! I hadn't checked the other thread yet, so am happy to see you posted the news here.

Pam

thanks to dajeti2! andtobunnymommy-that last post made me feel better...hes stillnot eating. at least not anything besidesnewspaper!he has been drinking though.i did give him aweebit more nutri-cal awhile ago. hes doing well though,relaxing but not quite catatonic. i moved his cage smack dab in themiddle of the living room & have been laying on the floor nextto it giving him his pets & cuddles!:)hedid eat at the vet clinic, so i dont think itll be a problem gettinghim to eat. again-thank you all so much! without you guys, i wouldvebeen even more of a nervous wreck! :plove &kisses from both of us!

Don't be too worried about the lack of appetitetoday. The Nutri Cal will keep the digestive system in goodfunction and will stimulate appetite. You can also offer alittle parsley and hay. A small ribbon of Nutri Cal (no morethan an inch per day) is adequate.

Pam

No problem! Didn't want anyone to miss out on thegood news :Dsorry! I didnt see that bunnymommy took the musicout til afterI posted that, this board is so hard to keep upwith at times! :shock:

~pam

The heck with Superman.

BATMAN LIVES!

-Carolyn

thanks, pamnock! i was concerned aboutgiving him too much & that cleared things up forme!haha, carolyn you silly goose! ;)well, hes stillresting peacefully... i, on the otherhand,fell asleep with my head in his cage... and woke up tohim licking my nose. what a doll.<3

BB- So good to hear that Batmanis doinggreat. :D When my little guy was fixed,the vet said to keep him quiet and not to let him out of the cage for aweek! She obviously didn't know his personality!Hewanted out to run around the very next day! He was an anxiousbunny then and now he is more laid back. I haveactually tranced him and cut his nails. That would not havehappened before! So you see, Even though you worried abouthim, this operation will help you both in the long run. I amglad the two of you are home and all iswell. Beckie

Latest posts

Back