Bunny toy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcgmd

Reaction score
Well, here I am, only my secondday of being a member, and am posting my second post. Iwonder if anyone knows about this toy I am searching for. It is a smalltable-like toy (wooden top with 4 legs) and is about 8 inches to a foothigh, with toys hanging from it for the bunny to play with.It was $50.00 (can't remember if that included shipping) Wealready have one and Cinnamon loves it. He has practicallydemolished it, so I am looking to order another one, and can't find thesite anymore. Can't remember what it was called, so I did agoogle search for bunny toys. This is how I came across thesite the first time. I just happened upon it. Now,not so easy. Can't find it anywhere. Any ideaswould be appreciated.

--Robin

Is this it?
http://www.americancart.us/pet_rabbit_toys/index.php?action=category&id=4

playcenteractivity2_small1.jpg

Wow! That looks like it would be so much fun foran inquisitive bunny! I'm sure that everything on it is safe for abun.... isnt it? It seems like a rabbit would get hours of enjoymentout of a plaything like that!

I think so also. It's a pet rabbit toy supplier, so I am sure it's all fine.

I'm thinking of ordering one for Bo when I have the extra $50 (which is NOT right now lol)

YES!!! Thanks so much.However did you find it? I am looking at the site name, andit doesn't look at all like the site I ordered it from, but I don'tcare. The toy and price are the same.

I know my Cinnamon loves it (he loves it more turnedupside-down so the "table top" is on the floor, and it is well worththe price to keep him busy and happy.

Thanks again for sniffing it out for me. Will be ordering another one shortly!

--Robin--

I did a google search for "pet rabbit toys" and found one that had UNIQUE toys listed, and then it had a playcenter LOL!

Glad to help! and thanks for posting about this, now we can get one for our bunny!

That is Such a cool toy!! I've neverseen it before. I see it says for rabbits 4 lbs. andunder. I just know Cali (my Flemish Giant) would mess with it.

That's a great site, Bo. Thanks for bringing it to our attention; I'm glad you asked about it, icgmd.

-Carolyn

It says that the top is made of slats so thatthey have traction if they play up there. Bo loves to jump onthings.....

I have a wooden treasure chest that a friend made for me. Hehops on top of that, chins it a bit and then up on the back of thecouch..... over and over, his favorite game sometimes! :)

Thanks again, Bo. Savingevery dollar I can helps. Will probably order from thatsite. By the way, Cinnamon was 5 lbs last time I took him tothe vet (Sept.) so he is probably a little heavier now. Ithink between 5-8 lbs should be fine. Of course, if you turnit upside-down like I do, it really doesn't matter :D

For 50.00 both my kids better get some use out ofit. haha. My poor bunnies wont get that toy, but what theydont know wont hurt them... sshhhh dont tell Roger and Luv. haha :)

Cristy

OK everyone, just ordered it, andI wound up saving a big 21 cents on the americancart.us (first post byBo) with the shipping included. For my zip code,bunnyrabbit.com was $60.21 and americancart.us was $60.00.What a bargain shopper I am (lol)!

Oh it looks like a great toy, I can actually getmy dad to make me the table and add toys on it myself, if I can findthem somewhere.

All you really need are some birdtoys. That's really what they are (I know this because I have3 birds and lots of toys for them). Yes, it is pretty easy tomake yourself. My husband could actually do it, but he is so busy, it'seasier to order it already made. Let me know if you have anyquestions. Since I already have one, I know about theconstruction.

Good luck

--Robin

Oh dear... now Guinevere is demanding I throw away her old Cardboard Camelot and buy her that table.

Thanks a lot =p sheesh... bad day to see it too... payday

Latest posts

Back