New Pictures of Baby Buns & More

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandhills_rabbits

Reaction score
Well, I've been kind of slow in getting these pictures taken and uploaded, but here they are:

Picture of one of the 16-day old babies (this is Cupcake):
80634706.jpg

Another pic of Cupcake:
80634703.jpg

And yet another of Cupcake (my little cutie!):
80634702.jpg

Here's a cute picture of the other baby, Buttercup:
80634698.jpg

An adorable picture of my darling nephew Terry, holding one of the baby rabbits:
80634696.jpg

One of the babies making a run....er...wobble for it!:
80634691.jpg

A cute picture of a Baby Bun Heiny:
80634685.jpg

Now for some pictures of the Best Bun Buddies.... they are constantlytogether, and are just the best of friends. It's so funny seeing thesetwo interact.

80634688.jpg

80634686.jpg

Slow or not it was definitely worth waiting for. You got my day off to a great start!

Lookie at that little bunnie butt :p!

And those two...they're really velcroed together right ;)? How bonded can two bun buds be :D?

Wonderful pics! Keep 'em coming!

Jim

I agree with Jim. They were well worth thewait. Allof them are just so adorable. I love the pic of the two buns togetherlaid out.

Lanna

I knew people would love the pictures of the twobunnies that are peas in a pod.... they are the funniest! I cantbelieve i was worried that they wouldnt get along.... they are as closeas two bunnies can be!

DaisyNBuster wrote:
I've just showed my daughter who's 3, she loves Cupcake! Shekeeps asking me if Daisy can have more babies! They are adorable!

Vickie

It's pretty hard to resist an adorable 3 year old begging for morebunnie babies! I bet that makes it pretty tough to say no.....

Latest posts

Back