~ rabbit boarding & loving care in the denver area ~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ebunn

Reaction score
RABBIT BOARDING offered by a retired & caring Veterinary Technician with 15+ yrs experience in Exotic animals.

I have practically 'lived' for all rabbits for over 2 decades and also have experience in wild rabbit rescue & rehab....I'm afraid that I cannot offer any rescue/rehoming of domestic rabbits simply because I don't have enough room to take that on.

This is definitely not a large kennel type set up, as this is done in my own home & living space and not in a basement or shed, etc...So when I take in bunnies they are treated as one of my own family and given plenty of loving attention and "out of cage", supervised, exercise/play time...This is not a 'business', as it is simply something I truly enjoy doing.

I have the experience and am also comfortable with caring for geriatric, handicapped or special needs bunnies...I'm happy to provide references upon request.

I offer this experienced care in my home or yours, if you prefer...If caring for rabbit(s) in your home, I also offer care for other pets, plants, property security, etc...In addition to rabbits I also care for other small exotic pets. (Sugar Gliders, Ferrets, Rats, Chinchillas, Birds etc.).....If done at your home, I offer daily, or bi-daily visits...In special circumstances, I am available for temp. live-in care to provide total supervision & property security...If caring for rabbits in your home, I also offer care for Dogs & Cats, yet Canine/Feline care is limited to certain geographical areas.

I am located in the SW Denver metro area, in Littleton, CO and since I refuse take on too many bunns at a time, I am almost always available to fit you into my schedule.

I can be reached at [email protected]...** Please flag your email as Priority or Urgent if you need immediate or short notice care.
Thank you for your interest!...~ Eva... :sickbunny:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back