no babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is your bunny's behavior right now? Is she lethargic or anything?

Oh, luna :( Could you have miscalculated the days?

I would take her to the vet today if I could... if something isn't right, you don't want her to become ill :(

I'm crossing my fingers, and toes and saying a prayer for you :)

I have no idea anymore!!! Im starting to wonderif I should maybe try to give her something natural to inducelabour???? should I do that ?? she's hiding again and starting to actstrange!!

I'm not a breeder nor have I had baby bunniesever but I don't think that's the way to go. I think you needa professional opinion (a vet) if you are sure of the dates and prettysure she is infact preggers.

Luna,

I have to agree with Bo. I am a breeder but if I thought one of my ownhaving problems I would take them to the vet. It's hard to tell youwhat to do since you're not sure she's pregnant. The only way to know,at this point, what's going on is to have a vet examine her.

Lanna

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Oh boy! I will be waiting for your post tomorrow!

*snicker* watch her have them tonight...... :p
LOL....Youre probably right BO. Luna will wake up to a nest box full of wrigglies.

Lanna

LOL!!! well i wouldn't be surprised the way she'sacting right now!! she's hiding under the bed and doesn't want to move,and she growled at me when I went to get something under the bed andlunged!!!!!!

luna21 wrote:
LOL!!! well i wouldn't be surprised the way she's actingright now!! she's hiding under the bed and doesn't want to move, andshe growled at me when I went to get something under the bed andlunged!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back