Introducing- Dewey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happi Bun

Reaction score
Our household if officially rabbit obsessed!:D My mom made the leap and got a bun of her own. She had her heart set on a lionhead. I told her to check petfinder first, which she actually did! Gotta give her credit. But she was in love, who am I to get in the way of that? I checked out the breeder she saw the baby at, they are reputable and show. While I'm disapointed it's not from a rescue, my opinion is a reputable breeder is the only other option. Pet store is out of the question. We had a long chat before making this choice and looked at all the breeders rabbits. They looked wonderful and all healthy. My mom couldn't put Dewey down!

--Erika ☆

Dewey001.jpg

Dewey002.jpg

Oh my GOODNESS.
I would hold him for hours, if he'd let me.
My house is bunny obsessed, as well. My housemate, the one who ORIGINALLY thought rabbits "were pointless pets that just sat in their cage all day" is getting a bunny soon :)
That is, if my landlady doesn't object to a bunny-infestation :D

OMG CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can i have him??? He has that look in his eye of being a delvish bunny! Your mom picked an adorable little one! I'm sure she'll have many fun years with Dewey! I can forsee it!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Aww, how sweet is he?! I hope allergies aren't an issue with little Dewey.

Ditto. Wasn't Nikki rehomed because she was part Lionhead (or full?) and the allergies were an issue?

undergunfire wrote:
SnowyShiloh wrote:
Ditto. Wasn't Nikki rehomed because she was part Lionhead (or full?) and the allergies were an issue?
We thought it was because she had longer hair. She was also re-homed because I found a gal who wanted to bond her with her rabbit (after Dunkin refused to get along with Nikki). Which worked out well, they are moving to Nevada with Nikki. After Nikki left my mom's allergies got even worse. So I started trying different hays and keeping most of it outside. One brand of hay that I bought my mom's allergies are not even effected by. So sadly, it was the brand of hay and how dusty it was, not Nikki. It really is a shame we discovered this after re-homing her. Live and learn.

--Erika ☆

Happi Bun wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
SnowyShiloh wrote:
We thought it was because she had longer hair. She was also re-homed because I found a gal who wanted to bond her with her rabbit (after Dunkin refused to get along with Nikki). Which worked out well, they are moving to Nevada with Nikki. After Nikki left my mom's allergies got even worse. So I started trying different hays and keeping most of it outside. One brand of hay that I bought my mom's allergies are not even effected by. So sadly, it was the brand of hay and how dusty it was, not Nikki. It really is a shame we discovered this after re-homing her. Live and learn.

--Erika ☆

Oh, okay. Thank you for clearing that up, Erika. I didn't know that that is whay had happened. I'm very sorry.

:hug:

Thanks luv-bunniz! :biggrin2:

undergunfire- It's ok and thanks.
We miss Nikki but I know she is happy with her bun friend. :hug:

He reminds me of the soft white kittens on the toilet paper package....
Ok, bad simile... But so fuzzable!

That is so cool your mom got her own bun! I don't think mine would do it... but she seems to like visiting them...

oOoOoOoOoOo.....BEW fuzzzzy:bunnyheart!

:inlove:

he's soooo adorable!

it's a shame about Niki, but at least it sounds like she's happy and y'all got it all figured out:pink iris:.

Latest posts

Back