Good news?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Bunbun's mate is acting funny. She's been jumpyas a flea all day, and won't stand up for long. She snatches treats andfood with a wild look in her eyes, eats fast,then creaks backto a flopped out state, legs out and head on paws. She's panting, herbelly is huge, and she can't get comfortable. She waddles. And her rearend is wet, and it wasn't just a little while ago.

Today is day 30, after all. I've never seen a rabbit in labor, but shelooks like it! She doesn't look sick, but slightly wild-eyed. Maybeit's just the heat, but the heat was worse yesterday and she wasn'tthis weird.

I left quickly, as she acted really nervous when I was around. She hadthe last litter in the middle of the night. I guess we'll see in themorning. I'm sure it's not heat stroke--I've seen that before. She eatsand drinks with franticintensity, jumping at small noises,then lays down looking uncomfortable. Wild mood swings.

Rose

Feel her belly. If it feels like she's got marbles in there, you may be having babies if BunBun wasn't fixed.

-Carolyn

Ha! I wouldn't want to try that in her currentmood! She's huge and tends to bolt and kick if touched. Especially thebelly.lol

Bunbun wasn't fixed, we bred them on purpose, and she should be due anytime now if she is. I hope so!

Rose

Latest posts

Back