Mocha Seems Lonely and Sad

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarsweety

Reaction score
I have recently gone back to work ful-time fromsurgery and for the last 2 weeks Mocha has been what to me seems sadand lonely. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can make her daya bit more fun while I am away at work. I was with her full-time whenwe first brought her home and now I have had no choice but to go backto work.

I don't know if this help or not. When I knowI'll be gone all day, I give Apollo one of my old tshirts to lay with.It has my scent on it and he'll slepp on it while I'm gone. It seems tohelp.

Tina

No worries, guitarsweety:)

She'll adjust to the new schedule.

Most rabbits sleep during the day and are most active at dawn and dusk.What you perceive to be bored might be just her natural behavior. She'sprobably adjusting to the change, but the kinks will get worked out.

My little guy seems to know when the weekends are. I get 25 binkies inan hour during my morning coffee on Saturdays and Sundays.

You could put some more toys in the cage. Have wood in there to chew,something soft to cuddle up to, something to toss, a Slinky for herfrustrations, hay, water, litterbox. That's a full day for a rabbit.When you come home, that's when the Party begins. Time to kick up yourheals.

As long as your rabbit has you loving her the way you do, the little one will never be lonely.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back