Need a reminder..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
Went back as far as page 6, and now for lack otime I need to be gently reminded about litter (since my pet store iscarrying a different brand NOW...grrrrrrrr) I was in there yesterdayfor the rabbit supply run and couldnt remember for the life of me whatwood to stay away from...pine? I am not purchasing shavings but wouldlike to get this new "hmmm organic in Taiwan?" pellet type that ismainly composed of spruce and another (see, the name of the wood eludesme...) This is what happens at 11:30 am after I leave mykindy-I lose all adult thought and only English rhymes are going on inmy head right now......so please post away-I only have a little breakhere! then back to class I go!

Yummy Yummy Yam *clap clap*

hehe

Cher

bump again......and happy happy update-tissalmost midnight here and up and around so late since I had to callCanada to ask some questions about "importing" my two girls :)

If anyone is kicking about and can answer my litter question, I wouldreally appreciate it, saves me having to come here in the morning (andI MUST do the rabbit runtomorrow)

Cher

Hi Cher,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I was sleeping soundly when you posted this.

Cedar shavings are absolutely a Must- Stay-Away from type of shavings.Their fumes are toxic to rabbits when mixed with rabbit's urine.

Some people say that pine shavings aren't safe as well, while others use pine shavings and will say it's fine.
Your decision.

Give Jade and Jezebel a big kiss for me. Sending you a big Hello from Tucker Town, USA.

-Carolyn

Im using pine shavings ( for bedding )...i cantfind any wood pellets here... the place i got the shavings from is afeed store they told me other people use the pine for rabbits...i justscoop out the "wet bedding" but i do use yesterday news for the litter.

Latest posts

Back