Games with Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitwuv

Reaction score
Does anyone have a favorite game that they like to play with their buns?

Cookie likes to chase a towel as it is dragged across the floor. He will do the same with some of his toys.

Wabbitwuv

well batman has games thathe likes to play with me-usually involving his doingsomething he shouldnt be while im half asleep. ...he does playtug of war with me-but only when im trying to get something from himthat he shouldnt have. :p

I play Peek-A-Boo with Meg, we have this boardover the door and I duck behind it, and I poke my head up and so doesshe, then she tries to jump over but never makes it, lol, shegot stuck on the top yesterday..poor bunny! :)

Apollo loves to play tag. He'll nudge me andrun away and it's our turn to chase him. I think he knows my son and Ihave asthma cuz he lets us catch him lol. Then he'll chase us and thetag is made when bumps our leg. He also loves peek a boo. He laysupstairs and when I come up he'll peek around the corner and then duckback. He'll keep doing that til I get upstairs. Now I try and sneak upthe and surprise him. With those ears it's about impossible lol. Hetries hide and seek but he's so big there's only so many places he canfit in lol.

Tina

Henry likes to circle me, then I have to run awaya few steps then he chases me and circles again. He alsolikes to do figures of 8 round Dan and I whilst he grunts awayhappily. They often play chase too and I often tease him withthe feather duster when I'm dusting and he has a right old fight withit! LOL :D

ohh yea-i forgot that wedance. well we used to before he was neutered. he would run circlesaround me, then i would run them around him & id sing to him.imagine me doing this at the park.:shock:haha...

We set cardboard "walls" up all over the room,and Emmit loves to tear them down. He also loves pushing thisone box around. He doesn't play any games with us really,like tag, but maybe some day!

-Carrie, Martin, and Emmit

Latest posts

Back