update

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QTbunnies

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Been gone a while again! Im still busy with exams :X:?:(

My bunnies are doing great! Still got four at the moment but Bustershould be going back to Vickies in a few weeks! My two baby girlsarentso little now!Kiara was the runt of the litterand she has caught up to Vitani! They are the same size nowandthe onlyreally noticable difference in them isthatVitani "scans".

Vickies babies are little sweeties! The older ones go to newhomes next week but if no one wants one then they'll go to a fantasticpetshop that we know. Had animals from there before and they knowthey're stuff... Daisy and Buster came from there. The smaller babiesare little rascals! There is quite a difference between the biggest andthe smallest but they are all healthy!

I have to go to the vets today with Cammie my chinchilla. Shes droolingso i think she has teething problems. :(Hopefully if there isa problem it isnt too serious. I'll let you know!

I am eager to start posting again properly after my exams finish in afew weeks. I have missed the board! I know Vickie misses it too butshes very busy with all her babies!

Love Siobhan xXx

Cammie has to go back on wednesday for the dayand go under aneasthetic so they can have a closer look. They'llfile/clip the teeth if needed or remove spurs if there are any whileshe is there.I ve been given drops for her eyes, which she isnt thatpleased about, because i noticed it was weepy this morning which isprobably because of her teeth.

Shes still her bouncy self, shes been making me laugh all day! Shes sotired bless her, shes had a busy day! As soon as she got in her cageshe flopped down and went to sleep!

Vickie and the baby are fine. Vickies recovered from her chestinfection. Caitlyns been a bit snuffley but shes fine andputting on weight.

Siobhan xXx

Latest posts

Back