goodbye

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Bunbun is dying. Cancer, probable cause: chemicalpoisoning. There's nothing more I can do. He seems uncomfortable butnot in too much pain. He still eats and drinks some and seems alert. Itis spreading fast and surgery at his age and condition would be crueland futile.

His mate will give birth to his babies tomorrow. She built her nest today.

I love him so much.

I'm going to sign off for awhile.

Goodbye,

Rose

Rose, I am so sorry to hear this aboutBunbun. I know that you have been diligently trying to findout what has been wrong with him. I have been following yourposts and know that you have been sharing his actions and his noteating with us to hopefully find out why he has been acting the way hewas. We know that you love him, otherwise you would not havebothered to be so proactive about his care. The best thingthat you can do for him now is to be there to show him love andcompassion. Spend as much time that you can with him so hedoes not have to go through this alone and take care that he does notsuffer. You will be in my thought and prayers--- so know thatwe are here and will listen if you need us. We know how muchyou love that little guy Beckie

awwww...... im so sorry!!! like 2bunmom said, thebest you can do is just be there for him untill he passes. youve beensuch a great bunny mommy to him. he was a very lucky guy. and its soawesome that you are going to be haveing his babies. even though itssad, theres a little blessing thats comeing with it. p[robably 6blessings. you will be in my thoughts.

Hi rabbitgirl,

Good God, I'm so sorry! I'd be a horrible mess if I were in your shoesat this point. Thank goodness you'll have his babies, but I know thattheir entry and his exit is of little consolation right now.

Love him up. My whole heart goes out to you.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

-Carolyn

aww, im so so very sorry. icant even begin to imagine what you must be goingthrough.give him all the love you can & know that youmade his life happy. well all be thinking of you.

Latest posts

Back