Sterling Lop Rabbitry 09'

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling Lop Rabbitry

Reaction score
Hello :),

This is my first time making a blog, so it might not be the best but ateast im trying but here goes, ill add a new post each day :biggrin2:Ok First Ill Introduce The Buns!

Missy

211patk.jpg

I got Missy on March 8[suP]th [/suP]2008, she fit right in my hand, she was just the sweetest thing, i got her right after saying im not getting anymore rabbits. I came home showed her to my dad he wasnt so impressed with me right then, seeing as i already had over 20 rabbits. He got over it pretty fast though :DI didnt think her ears were actually going to lop they stuck straight up for months after i got her finally one dropped and eventually both decided to go down :biggrin2:I wouldnt trade Missy for the world, she is an amazing mother, she has had one mother but she took great care of her little babies. Missy doesnt really like being held, but she loves attention, that is when she actually wants it :p

I will have to finish the other buns later i have to get off the computer for now :?Or else i wont get up for school tommorow, so i wil get some new pics of the other buns when i get home, and then make blogs bout them and then i will get started on my blog, well i hope everyone enjoyed reading about Missy:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back