Honking Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nugsisabun

Reaction score
My one male bunny recently has started honking everytime I go near his cage. I had him neutered when he was about 6 months old. We were kind of unsure how old he was exactly so we estimated. Our vet said 6 months was the youngest a rabbit could be to get neutered.

But as I said recently he keeping honking whenever I go near his cage. Loudly. And whenever I give him free time he circles my feet and honks. He's a few years old now so Im not sure what caused this? Suggestions?

Sometimes a change in seasons can cause a neutered bunny to feel a little amorous for a time and show some hormonal behaviour. If so in a couple of weeks the behaviour will probably disappear.

Sometimes a change in seasons can cause a neutered bunny to feel a little amorous for a time and show some hormonal behaviour. If so in a couple of weeks the behaviour will probably disappear.

It's been a few weeks already. 2 months actually. Which is why I started getting worried.

Latest posts

Back