Marking Territory

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threebunsmom

Reaction score
Hello! I have 3 male buns. All are fixed. Two of them don't like the new baby which we have had for 5 months. In their enclosures are they pooping and peeing everywhere. But they do not poop or pee in the rest of the house. They will use their litter box. I have place extra litter boxes full of timothy grass where they mark the most but there is so much poop everywhere its unreal! They are still using their litter boxes also. How do I get them to accept my sweet little bil-e-goat also? He will lay next to them and wants to be accepted.:runningrabbit:

It's just a territorial thing. I suggest just getting a small shop-vac, and accepting that you have three little poopers to hang out with. :) The poop really isn't that big of a deal. As long as they pee in the litter boxes, that's considered litter trained.

It sounds like the new one is not bonded with the others, correct? It's just a territorial thing and there's nothing you can really do. Until all of them are bonded and live in the same enclosure, this will continue to go on.

Latest posts

Back