Rabbit of the Month is WIKI, photo by lilnaugrim
Rabbits Online > Off Topic for Rabbit Owners > Let Your Hare Down > Jokes!

Help Support Rabbits Online by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 06-14-2010, 01:21 AM   #151
Wabbitdad12
Retired Moderator

Liked 16 Times on 13 Posts

Fathers Day is coming!

Once in awhile something so totally cool comes out that even a guy who doesn’t normally even know what he’d like for Father’s Day or Christmas would immediately ask for it:

Thank you, DeWalt!!!

New Nail Gun, made by DeWALT.
It can drive a 16-D nail through a 2 X4 at 200 yards.
This makes construction a breeze,
You can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence.
Just get your wife to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back,
Relax with a cold (Adult Beverage) drink and when she has the board in the right place,
Just fire away.

With the hundred round magazine
You can build the fence with a minimum of reloading.
After a day of fence building with the new DeWalt Rapid fire nail gun
The wife will not ask you to build or fix anything else, probably, ever again.

People Like This 
Old 08-13-2010, 05:36 PM   #152
Wabbitdad12
Retired Moderator

Short Safari story,

One of the great photo captions of all time...........

Old 09-10-2010, 04:15 AM   #153
Wabbitdad12
Retired Moderator

As I walked down the busy sidewalk withmy wife, knowing I was late for church, my eye fell upon one of those unfortunate, ragged vagabonds that are found in every city these days. Some people turn to stare. Others quickly looked away as if the sight would somehow contaminate them...

Recalling my old pastor, who always admonished me to "care for the sick, feed the hungry and clothe the naked", I was moved by some powerful inner urge to reach out to this unfortunate person.

Wearing what can only be described as rags, carrying her treasured worldly possessions in two plastic bags, my heart was touched by this person's condition.

Yes,where some people saw only rags, I saw a true, hidden beauty.

Asmall voice inside my head called out,"Reach out, reach out and touch this person"...

So I did and my wife reached out and touched me.

I won't be at church this week.

People Like This 
Old 09-10-2010, 04:23 AM   #154
Wabbitdad12
Retired Moderator

Marriage Laws

Louisiana

It’s most likely that your wedding was officiated by a religious figure or judge. Or, if you're a bit more eccentric than some, you had a friend become ordained so he or she could marry you. New Orleans has made it illegal for palm readers, fortune tellers, mystics and the like to officiate a wedding. Guess they don't want you peeking at your future — you'll just have to go into it with blind faith like everyone else!

Connecticut

Imagine it: You get a babysitter so you and your hubby can go out for a romantic dinner. Afterward you take a stroll around town. Caught in the moment, you lean in for a passionate kiss. Busted! The police can cuff you and throw you in jail — that is, if you live in Hartford, Connecticut ... and it's Sunday. Well, maybe not these days, but technically, it’s still illegal in this city for a man to kiss his wife on the Lord's Day.

Kansas

Many husbands would probably say their mother-in-law isn't their favorite person in the world. But for those who really, really dislike their wife's mother, moving to Wichita, KS, might be a good option. In this city, a man's mistreatment of his mother-in-law may not be used as grounds for divorce.

South Carolina

In South Carolina it's illegal for a man over 16 years old to propose marriage and not mean it. Doing so means he's committing a misdemeanor under the Offenses Against Morality and Decency Act. Not sure if that means he will be forced to marry the woman in question, or if he can't ask for a woman’s hand as a way to seduce her. We hope it's the latter.

Massachusetts

Despite the fact that the infamous witch trials were over 300 years ago, religious conservatism is still alive in Salem, Massachusetts — at least on the law books. Apparently, married couples are not allowed to sleep in the nude in a rented room. Of course, reflecting on numerous media reports about germs on hotel bedspreads, who would want to?!

Mississippi

In Truro, Mississippi, a groom-to-be must "prove himself manly" prior to marriage by hunting and killing either six blackbirds or three crows. Manly is a good thing. Dead birds? Not so much.

Kentucky

In Kentucky, it's illegal to remarry the same man four times. Honestly, good for Kentucky: If you've already divorced him three[/i] times, someone should step in. Of course, as long as it's different men, you can get married and divorced as many times as you like.

Delaware

Ever been dared to get married ... as a prank? Neitherhas anyone else. But apparently this happens often enough in Delaware that it's actually an option when couples file for an annulment. Along with the basic reasons such as marrying "without the capacity to consent" or "under duress," couples can now check "because of a jest or dare" when applying to dissolve their nuptials.

Arkansas

For a few months between 2007 and 2008, anyone under 18 could get married in Arkansas with parental consent. (Yes, even babies — as their parents agreed!) The original law was meant to allow pregnant teenagers to get married if their parents approved, but lawmakers forgot to put in an age minimum. The law was corrected in April 2008, making the minimum age 17 for boys and 16 for girls.

Montana

Marriage by proxy, which means someone stands in for a bride/groom who can't be present at his/her wedding, is limited to members of the U.S. Armed Forces. But of the four states that allow the practice — California, Colorado, Texas and Montana — Montana is the only one that allows double-proxy weddings. Essentially, neither the bride nor groom has to show up. Callit old-fashioned, but it doesn’t seem like the ideal start to the biggest commitment of one's life.

Old 09-14-2010, 03:58 AM   #155
Ivory

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Louisiana's marriage law is ridiculous accurate LOL

Old 03-16-2012, 03:43 AM   #156
Pet_Bunny

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 1

The Smiths were unable to conceive children and decided to use a surrogate father to start their family. On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife goodbye and said, 'Well, I'm off now. The man should be here soon.'

Half an hour later, just by chance, a door-to-door baby photographer happened to ring the doorbell, hoping to make a sale.
'Good morning, Ma'am', he said, 'I've come to...'
'Oh, no need to explain,' Mrs. Smith cut in, embarrassed, 'I've been expecting you.'
'Have you really?' said the photographer. 'Well, that's good. Did you know babies are my specialty?'
Well that's what my husband and I had hoped. Please come in and have a seat.

After a moment she asked, blushing, 'Well, where do we start?'
'Leave everything to me. I usually try two in the bathtub, one on the couch, and perhaps a couple on the bed. And sometimes the living room floor is fun. You can really spread out there.'
'Bathtub, living room floor? No wonder it didn't work out for Harry and me!'

'Well, Ma'am, none of us can guarantee a good one every time. But if we try several different positions and I shoot from six or seven angles, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results.'
'My, that's a lot!', gasped Mrs. Smith.
'Ma'am, in my line of work a man has to take his time. I'd love to be In and out in five minutes, but I'm sure you'd be disappointed with that.'
'Don't I know it,' said Mrs. Smith quietly.

The photographer opened his briefcase and pulled out a portfolio of his baby pictures.
'This was done on the top of a bus,' he said. 'Oh, my God!' Mrs. Smith exclaimed, grasping at her throat.

'And these twins turned out exceptionally well - considering their mother was so difficult to work with.'
'She was difficult?' asked Mrs. Smith.

'Yes, I'm afraid so. I finally had to take her to the park to get the job done right. People were crowding around four and five deep to get a good look.'
'Four and five deep?' said Mrs. Smith, her eyes wide with amazement.

'Yes', the photographer replied. 'And for more than three hours, too. The mother was constantly squealing and yelling - I could hardly concentrate, and when darkness approached I had to rush my shots.
Finally, when the squirrels began to nibble on my equipment, I just had to pack it all in.'
Mrs. Smith leaned forward. 'You mean they actually chewed on your, uh.... equipment?'
'It's true, Ma'am, yes..

Well, if you're ready, I'll set-up my tripod and we can get to work right away.'
'Tripod?'
'Oh yes, Ma'am. I need to use a tripod to rest my Canon on. It's much too big to be held in the hand very long.'

Mrs. Smith fainted.

Old 05-11-2017, 02:42 AM   #157
3rabbitsandcounting

following.

Old 05-13-2017, 02:57 AM   #158
Nancy McClelland
Larry
RABBIT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 764 Times on 637 Posts
Likes Given: 1267

Do you know how to catch a polar bear? You cut a hole in the ice and line it around with canned peas. When the bear comes to take a pea, you kick him in the ice hole---------been waiting more than 60 years to use that one!
Old 05-27-2017, 01:40 AM   #159
3rabbitsandcounting

So funny!

Old 05-31-2017, 10:32 PM   #160
Nancy McClelland
Larry
RABBIT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 764 Times on 637 Posts
Likes Given: 1267

Roy Rogers needed a new pair of cowboy boots, so he went all out and bought a pair of Python boots, even though they were expensive. He got back to the ranch and did some chores, so his wife, Dale Evans made him leave the on the porch 'cause they were dusty. That night a mountain came by, ans since cats don't like snakes, the boots got tore up. When Roy found his boots, he was so upset that he saddle up Trigger, his horse and grabbed his 30-30 and hunted the cat down. He brought it back to the ranch draped over a pack animal, at which time Dale exclaimed, "Pardon me Roy, is that the cat that chewed your new shoes" (to the tune of "Chattanooga Choo-Choo") Been holding that one for a few decades too!