Cage Upgrade!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueMoonBunnies

Reaction score
So I had a cute little blue pen for Tundra! After only 12 hours she escaped (and was quite proud of it!) plus it was smaller then she needs! So thanks to Amazon Prime she's already in a new and much larger cage!! I posted pics below! I have some foam mats ordered for the floor and a much more comfy bed on the way! Once I get to a pet store she is getting all kinds of new toys and chews! But I thought I'd share her upgrade! Anyone interested in this pen it's the one made by Midwest ! Wasn't to badly priced and got here in 2 days! Tundra seems to love it !

IMG_8046.jpg

IMG_7996.jpg

How did she escape? Did she climb out? Smart and cute!

She jumped it ! Clean over and then totally smirked at me and hopped off to the living room! Ive ordered a lid (found the matching one to the crate!) just in case plus that way we can have outside days too! :)

She jumped it ! Clean over and then totally smirked at me and hopped off to the living room! Ive ordered a lid (found the matching one to the crate!) just in case plus that way we can have outside days too! :)
Please post the link to the lid if possible, I've been searching for lids for ages!!!

Latest posts

Back