Yuna and I say Hi and Happy New Year!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yunaluna

Reaction score
Hello everybun from sunny Singapore !

I currently have my dear baby girl called Yuna - who is at 4 months old ! Born on 20th Aug 2016.

I brought her home on the 27th of Nov, she has been a binkying around my room since.

The picture didn't load but I see Yuna on your profile pic. She's with cute! Welcome to the forum [emoji195][emoji195]

Hello and welcome :)
Are rabbits popular pets in Singapore?

Thanks for the warm welcome stevesmum! Though I only joined the rabbit scene recently in Singapore, the rabbit community in Singapore seems to be buzzling! So yes I would think so that rabbits are popular pets in Singapore ☺️

We seem to have many active breeders and rabbits in shelters waiting to be adopted too. I got Yuna from a local breeder here though 🐰

Welcome!! I like Yuna's color. She's such a pretty girl! My Dad went to Singapore a couple times but I've never been. The pictures look beautiful.
Welcome to the forum!!

Hello whiterabbitrage!! 🙆🏻 thanks for the great welcome hehe.
Yuna's Orange actually ! I guess it's the filters I've used that made her look more cream coloured 😂
Oh that's nice, hope your dad enjoyed his trips here so far.. You should come if you have the chance next time , it's summer whole year round here! 😎

Welcome to the forum. I was there along time ago, 1970. Thought it was beautiful, but July seemed a bit hot.

Thanks Nancy 🤗 ! Wow that's a long time back, yeah it's really hot whole year through. The temperature rarely drops below 26 degrees c.

Latest posts

Back