NIC Cage I just built- Pics!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All DONE!! Just thought I'd update with a picture of her in it and all her litterboxes and toys. Right now she has 3 litterboxes: one she likes to pee in, one she likes to dig in, and one holding hay... I figured the more litterboxes, the better when she's younger and not fully trained.

And of course, you can see she wants out. :p

photo13.jpg

I've noticed quite a few double-posts lately on random boards.. no worries! Haha, she can fit her head about 1/3 through the bars. And I think you'd have to fight many people to get her from me ;)

Very cute. Does she already get up on the second shelf? I have not put my second shelf in yet beacause I wasnt sure if she would be able to get up there yet. She pretty much has the run of the family room now. I have everything bunny proffed and she pretty much uses her litter box 99% of the time. Once in a while I find a few pellets in her cage but besides that she is pretty good.

Yeah she flies up onto that shelf. It's where she spends most of her time actually. She lays by the front of the cage and looks out longingly at freedom..

And Marisa, I grew up in Alaska.. sooo a moose wranglin' match it shall be ;) haha

what a little dare devil!! Mine doesnt even know what the shelf is. I don't think she could get up there. Im sure in time. I have a box she can get on top of and then jump on it but she hasnt figured out how to climb just yet. Of course im being over protected but do they ever fall off the shelfs?

If you look at my shelf, the part closest to the front has a cube-panel from the shelf to the ceiling. The back part where the carpet-covered shelf is, is left open. She jumps clear up to the top of the couch on her own.. so I have no doubt she can jump high, and has jumped down from her 2nd level clear to the bottom of the cage without using the "stair" rack. She has fallen off the back of the couch onto the couch seat (usually results in leaving behind poop and trying to get up there again). She's determined to get up high. When I had her in the kitchen she'd hop up on a box 2 feet tall and stare at the counter tops..

Oh I see you only have the part open on one side so she can jump up on the shelf but the other side you have closed off with a NIC piece. Did you do that so she wouldnt fall off the shelf while laying up there?

Back