Breeding question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neatherlanddwarf

Reaction score
My rabbits bread 4 days ago
He was able to get in her once, so we ended up trying later that day again, but the second time it didn't work
However her vulva wasn't that red that day.
However today it is, so I thinking about trying her again with the same male but I'm not sure if it's ok too

Any takes?

I personally wouldn't.

For future advice when breeding let him perform once you can leave them together as long as they are not fighting and he will or should try again in about 10 minutes or so this can be decreased or increased depending on the buck. I usually let them breed three to four times and then they're usually good.

If they do start fighting I will take the doe out for about 10-15 minutes and put her back in and the buck usually goes right to business

Agreed, if you can only get her bred once then you can try later in the day or even the next day, but I wouldn't personally recommend continuing to to it because then you won't know exactly when the kits are due.

I personally wouldn't.

For future advice when breeding let him perform once you can leave them together as long as they are not fighting and he will or should try again in about 10 minutes or so this can be decreased or increased depending on the buck. I usually let them breed three to four times and then they're usually good.

If they do start fighting I will take the doe out for about 10-15 minutes and put her back in and the buck usually goes right to business

I totaly agree...

Latest posts

Back