Why is my rabbit so active? O_O

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThisIsARandomName

Reaction score
I Have a 6 years old dutch rabbit who never run around or do any exercise.. he's very lazy but today he seems alot active and been drinking alot of water (He's drinking more water then usual).. i'm not sure why It's not hot in my room.. my rabbit keep wandering around my room he just won't rest. whenever i go somewhere he'll follow me... he's always looking at my hand. if i point my hand to left he'll look to left and if i point my hand to right he'll look to right,he seems very energetic too! Well it's very weird for me because he haven't done that in years.. He use to do that when he was around 1 or 2 years old but now he's 6 and consider as a senior rabbit. can anyone tell me is my rabbit fine? why is he drinking so much water and is energetic? he's not doing binky or anything..

If this is the rabbit that has been sick, the extra drinking can be because of this. It's also possible there is another health problem causing the excessive thirst.

Being more active could be because he is starting to feel better and is happy. Unusual behavior can also mean they aren't feeling well. You just have to look at all his symptoms together. If he is starting to eat again, then I would think that he is acting like this because of feeling better.

Latest posts

Back